Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Backdated post- August 10, 2010: Homeowners!

Homeowners!

We have a house! Today we closed on our new place in Bethesda and we are so excited! (btw, having never done this before, I had no idea how many times I’d have to sign my name; now I know how celebrities feel)


with the deed to our new casa

After the closing, we went to the new place and took it all in. Here is David (being a great sport) holding up our first piece of mail.


I walked into the dining room and imagined us sitting around the table celebrating holidays with family and friends. I sat on the floor of the room that will be the nursery and tried to mentally place where the furniture should go. For a place to physically empty right now, it is literally bursting with dreams. I can’t wait to move in and start this chapter of our lives.

No comments: