Monday, October 4, 2010

Backdated post- September 14, 2010: 22 Weeks!

22 Weeks!

We started this week off with a bang, we got to see you in 3D and I’ve started feeling you move around. You weigh about 1 pound and you are almost 12 inches long.




It was incredible to watch you suck your thumb and see your perfect ears and nose. You seem perfectly happy in your snug little home. I can feel you moving around here and there- but you are most active right after I’ve had something to eat- perhaps it’s a sugar rush that’s got you flip flopping around. Whatever it is, it’s so cool to finally feel you. I love laying in bed at night thinking of names for you, I’ve started reading to you and I love it when David says goodnight to you.

We went to New Jersey and New York for Rosh Hashana. We got to spend time with our parents and also take a picture of the cousins to be. It was a really nice weekend.


I wonder if Natalia is going to have a little girl or boy cousin.

No comments: