Friday, October 15, 2010

26 weeks (three months to go)

Three months from today (depending on whether or not you take after your parents and their propensity for being prompt) we will finally get to meet you. I can't wait to kiss your cheeks and tell you how much I love you. I want to count your little toes and look into your sweet eyes.

You can hear now, so we've been saying goodnight to you before we go to bed each evening. I feel you kick and move all the time now- you are so active! You change positions often so I never know where your little nudges will show up next. Your favorite spots are to be way low in my belly just to the left of my belly button, and up high on my right side. It seems that you don’t like to keep one position for long and I wonder what kind of stretches and flips you are doing in there. I can feel you most when I am laying still on the couch or sitting at my desk at work.

You're on my mind constantly- I wonder if you will look more like me or your your daddy. We are so excited to meet you, but we know that you aren't quite ready and have lots more growing to do. So keep growing strong and stay snug and warm and comfy for these next three months. Keep those little nudges coming and just know that we love you so much!

No comments: