Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Backdated post- May 10, 2010: Knocked Up

Knocked Up!

I knew it! Yippeeee. We are preggers. This two week wait felt like forever. With a whole lot of support and encouragement from an extremely wonderful and patient husband, and after pumping myself full of what seems like enough hormones to fill an Olympic-sized swimming pool, through the miracle of science there is something finally growing in there!!!!

I have about a million emotions coursing through me right now… relief and excitement and gratefulness and exhilaration and feelings I don’t even have words for just yet. But seriously. Dude. Thank goodness. Because if I wasn’t pregnant- after all that crying and sleeplessness and being a completely irrational human being these last two weeks- I think David was ready to drive me straight to the loony bin. I kid of course; David is a friking saint for putting up with my particular brand of crazy these last couple of days. I can’t wait to go home and see him!!

No comments: