Thursday, December 9, 2010

Maternity Portraits

A few weeks ago, just as as the gorgeous fall colors were peaking, (and before it became freezing here!) we took some fun maternity portraits at Glenview Mansion and the Rockville Civic Center Park. I had purchased a Groupon deal (love Groupon!) for photographer Brooke Bready, and I'm so glad I did. She was fun to work with, full of ideas and really sweet. Plus, I think all the portraits came out adorable!



I did not go all "Demi Moore nekked" in these photos- nobody wants to see that- but I did bare the belly in a few. Some are sweet, others are playful... I'm still sorting through the 130+ photos Brooke sent over, but I wanted to share a few of my early favorites here with you.


This one reminds me a similar picture we took during our engagement shoot.





of course... the requisite "lovingly and contemplatively staring down at my belly" portrait






I'm so glad we took these pictures. I'm really trying to appreciate these last few weeks where it's "just the two of us" before life changes forever. We are so looking forward to becoming parents and we can't wait to meet our baby- but I'm also very glad we were able to document spending one last sunny warm afternoon together.

No comments: