Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The Homestretch

So... I know that technically my due date is more than 30 days away.. but now that it's December, I can officially say the baby is coming next month!!


just about 33 weeks

We're starting to get really excited.. and a little panicked about how much there is left to do! We've been working on the nursery and gathering a few essentials needed to bring the baby home; so far we've painted the walls and put up a few decals, we have newborn diapers and some first aid items.


You know.. just monkeying around. (this will go over the crib)


working on our decals


I dont know why, but the walls look very peachy in this photo. They are actually more beige in person- the first pic of David and the monkey on the vine is a better representation of the real color.

Here is mom and I at Dennys picking out layette items. We have a 'boy' box and a separate 'girl' box which she will bring down to Maryland once the big day arrives!



We also started our labor and birth class at the hospital- which seems useful except for the fact that I can't stop laughing during the breathing exercises. I just can't look at David - he gets so intense with the counting! Some couples in the class looked a little annoyed at us, but you know what? He's the one I hope will make me laugh when I'm in real pain- so let them be pissed. I think some of the positions we learned will be helpful. The breathing however? Notsomuch.

No comments: