Thursday, January 17, 2008

Jenna, Henry Pick a Date- Continue Dynastic Planning

It has been reported that Jenna Bush and Henry Hager are going to make it official on May 10th at the famous Crawford brush ranch.


This ‘brush ranch’ is a gated, 1,600-acre Prairie Chapel ranch- far from rustic. At least they will have privacy. You might remember the couple's engagement was announced in August.

Hager, 29, is a former Commerce Department staffer in his final year of the MBA program at the University of Virginia's Darden School. He apparently asked the Prez for permission to marry his daughter on the overlook outside the president's cabin at Camp David. No pressure there!

For those with a really keen eye for detail, on May 10th is just a couple days after he takes his finals at Darden and eight days before he officially graduates. Guess we know who’s not helping with the wedding planning!


What Henry must think of wedding planning


I guess she's leaving these days behind.....


Why do I care about this? I don't really. I mean, I love weddings and all. But mostly, I just wanted an excuse to post the pic above.