Friday, November 23, 2007

Proofs and Ingrid's 21st Birthday

On Friday, David hung out with Ilan and Patricia while I spent the day with my mom running some errands and looking at photo proofs from the wedding. There are SO many- over 2100 pictures- I have no idea how I’m going to narrow them into an album! Some of my favorites are below...


Brian and Mom

With our awesome groomsmen


G&G Koles and family


Machatootsies!

Mamma Koles and me


G&G Felder and family

G&G Felder


Happy Bride

staring contest


rings

Outside of Temple Israel

Happy Birthday David

Our wedding ceremony

Gettin' hitched

First dance

my happiest day with my bestests

mom and dad

holding hands during hay's toast

In the evening, we call got together for cocktails at mom’s place before going to dinner at Ciao Baby for my cousin Ingrid’s 21st Birthday.





Ingrid's birthday was a lot of fun and a LOT of food!


toasting the birthday girl





all the cousins





Everything was delish- especially that sangria! We had some fun with the fake desserts...







and then we had some birthday cake.




After dinner, Hayley and Shawn came over to look at some proofs and catch up for a bit


No comments: