Friday, February 25, 2011

Another One Bites The Dust

Well, we’ve hit a milestone. Yes, I am actually blogging again and yes, Maya is starting to coo and smile (which, YAY!) but the milestone I am talking about is none of these. Are you ready? My baby girl has outgrown her first outfit. Yep, she is a-growin’ and there’s nothing I can do about it.



Despite her ‘lazy eater’ label and diminutive size (seriously, who thought I would have a skinny child?!) I knew she’s growing. I could feel her getting heavier in my arms and she has started to develop those delicious baby fat rolls in her legs. Still, I didn’t realize how much bigger she had gotten until I put her in one of my favorite onesies and the minute she lifted her legs the snaps on the bottom popped open. I thought maybe I had put it on her wrong… but no. Babygirl has officially left this outfit in the dust.



I hate it, but I guess I'm going to have to get used to this sort of thing.

No comments: