Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Congratulations (separately) to David and my mom

As I referred to in my last post, David recently passed his PMP Certification exam. This was no small feat- he was reviewing materials and preparing for this exam for months. He took the exam last week and passed! A PMP Certification is the Project Management profession's most globally recognized and respected certification credential. I am very proud of him.

I am also proud of one Judy Koles, RN, OCN, CBCN
CBCN you are asking...what's that? Is it new? The answer is YES! My mom passed her Certified Breast Care Nurse examination earlier this year. She was one of the 120 eligible candidates in the entire county to pass the examination in AND she is one of only six nurses in New York State to be CBCN certified. Woo Hoo!!

Clearly the folks at Huntington Hospital are proud of her as well...


No comments: