Sunday, March 23, 2008

Birthday at Buca

Now that I've officially embraced my entry into the late twenties, it was time to celebrate with friends. Last night we went to Buca di Beppo in the Kentlands (yes, we went to the Kentlands...can you believe it?!) for dinner.



The decor is fun, the food is rich and garlic-y, the service was....ehhhh. But it was a lot of fun- and Kathy & Chad, Mike, Brooke & Brian and Becky & Aaron helped me celebrate with enormous portions of italian food, cheap chianti, and a lot of laughs.




Mike leaves for Vegas this week and I'm glad we were able to have one more night of hanging out with him.


can you believe the size of these desserts?!

I'm really lucky to have such great friends- thanks for making it such a fun night.

And good luck to Brooke who defends her dissertation tomorrow. Soon she will be Dr. Stipelman!