Monday, December 3, 2007

Officially an E

I know... I’ve been an E for two month already, but the State of Maryland didn’t know that. So on Saturday , we went to the Frederick MVA and got my new and improved Driver’s License with my new last name. Not so much loving my new picture, and my signature needs a lot of work- but the new name is pretty good!

(its blurry on purpose people!)

We met Kathy and Chad for lunch at Cacique after the MVA. It was, as promised, a “celebration of Mexican and Spanish cuisine” and it was delish! Downtown Frederick is really charming- its got tons of great shops and restaurants.

Becky invited myself and her friend Nikki over to bake Christmas/ Holiday cookies on Sunday while the husbands watched football.


We made chocolate chip/toffee/hazelnut cookies, raspberry fingerprint cookies, Charleston chewy squares, chocolate covered pretzels and snickerdoodles.

This is the second year we’ve baked together and this new tradition has become something I really look forward to.

With our awesome baked goods


Then we met up with the husbands at Jade Billows (of course) for dinner.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is a serious bit of baking. Did I get a cookie to try?

NO !!!???

P.S. - I may need to borrow a couple of recipes:)